The Best Way to Recover Deleted or Lost Photos on Windows 7
- Restore photos from various popular digital cameras such as Canon,Nikon,Sony etc. on Windows 7 Operating System
- Recover lost/deleted pictures from hard drive,pen drive,IPods and memory cards.
- Preview the image files prior to restoration.
Have you accidentally deleted your valuable photos or your photos have gone missing from your storage device??? Don’t panic! You can get them back easily with the use of Photo Recovery tool. This software is one of the best image recovery software which is designed to restore photos from any type of storage devices.
Consider a scenario where you connected your phone to your system to transfer your beloved photos you had clicked during your joyful movements. When you start transferring those photos unfortunately, a shutdown happens due to power surge. You restart your system and found your photos have gone missing!!! You start freaking, isn’t it? However, those joyful movements can’t be regained but your valuable photos can be recovered by using Picture Recovery utility which can used as Photo Recovery software for Windows 7. No matter what format of photo you lost, it retrieves them accurately with original clarity intact. This software help user to restore deleted picture files from digital camera in couple of mouse clicks.
Here is some list of scenarios for photo loss:
- Memory Card Corruption: Memory cards become unreadable at times. The image files stored on it cannot be accessed any more. The main causes of memory card corruption are mainly due to human errors like abruptly pulling out memory cards from the phone, abrupt system shutdown during transfer process etc. This causes memory card’s file system corruption and leads to loss of all the photos stored in it.
- Transfer Errors: Few digital cameras stores photos in RAW file format. They need be transferred to your Windows 7 PC for editing or for performing some other functions. When you carry out a transfer of your photo files from camera to your system it may be interrupted by a sudden shutdown. This interruption causes the image files to be lost from your camera.
- Accidental Deletion: After capturing all moments on your phone camera or digital camera, all have a habit of previewing those photos to check its clarity on your computer like Windows 7 or on digital camera. Sometimes, unfortunately you end up pressing the delete button from your camera while previewing it. You can’t find those photos anymore as they are completely deleted from your device.
- Malware Infections: Memory cards are used in digital cameras, phone, IPods and it can be connected to personal computers as well. If your Windows 7 computer is infected with viruses and you connect your memory card to a virus infected Windows 7 PC there is a maximum chance that it gets infected since virus spread from one device to other. Their main functionality is causing malfunctions to file which causes its loss.
Photo Recovery software is helpful in all such scenarios to get back your lost/deleted pictures.
Photo Recovery tool is the one of the best tool in current market which is used to retrieve your valuable photos back. It recovers your image files in a matter of just few mouse clicks. Go to http://www.digitalcameraphotorecovery.com/canon.html so that you can recover photos from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus and many popular digital cameras. It allows you to preview your recovered picture files before you restore them to your storage device.
Additionally, this tool supports USB drives, IPods, hard drives and memory card photo recovery. Click here to know about the process of memory card recovery. This tool is equipped with powerful an inbuilt algorithm which is capable of identifying all popular RAW photo formats, audio, video, and photo files. This software supports the latest versions of Windows Operating System like Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Steps to use Photo Recovery tool:
Step 1: Download the tool and install Photo Recovery Software on your Windows 7 system. Connect your memory card or digital camera using card reader or USB cable respectively to your system. Run the tool and select “Recover Photos” option from first window.
Figure.1 Main Screen
Step 2: Click either “Recover Deleted Photos” option or “Recover Lost Photos” option from the second screen
Figure.2 Select Recover Lost Photos or Recover Deleted Photos Option
Step 3: It prompts you to select the memory card from which you lost or deleted the pictures select it and click on “Next” option.
Figure.3 Select Memory Card
Step 4: The selected memory card or digital camera is scanned and it displays a list of restored files
Figure.4 View Recovered Photo Types
Step 5: Select the required photo to preview it and save it on a secure location.
Figure.5 Preview Photos